- This extra fluffy blue and red bow tie is perfect for your pet.
- Georgette material
- Perfect for special occasions, memorable events, outings, and playdates.
How can I replace the product I have ordered?
You can contact us through call, SMS, WhatsApp or email to replace the product within 7 days of the purchase to replace your product.
What is the process to get the refund? And, how long does it take?
The amount will be refunded in the bank account within 7 business days after the order is cancelled to the source account.
How do I get a refund or replacement for a damaged product?
You need to report the damaged product along with its photos and videos within 48 hours of the purchase. Our team will review it and if they find out that your request is genuine and replacement can be made, it will be processed at the earliest.
What type of products cannot be replaced?
The following products cannot be replaced-
- Food items that are opened and/or used.
- Cosmetics, medicines, bath and skin-care products, and deodorants will not be returnable unless containing a manufacturing defect that can be proved.
- Any used merchandise.
How can I cancel the order?
You can click on the cancel option given to you after you have placed the order. You can find it in your order summary present in “Your Orders”.
When can I cancel the order?
Cancellation requests can only be placed before the order is dispatched. Once your product has been dispatched, you can’t make a cancellation request.
When will I get the amount after cancellation?
The amount will be refunded in the bank account within 7 business days to the source account.
Why was my order cancelled by Carry My Pet?
Your order was cancelled due to one of the following reasons-
- Non-availability of product with us.
- Pricing was inaccurate.
- Credit/Debit card information provided by you was not enough or was not accurate.
You will be informed about the cancellation of the order through E-mail and SMS. Our team will contact you for additional information in case the order is cancelled because of inaccurate or less information from your side.